Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 6th through 8th

Day 341 | December 6, 2012 - Thursday
Back from our cruise and I missed this little girl so much. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 342 | December 7, 2012 - Friday
I'm pretty sure I'm creating a monster. I love taking her down the baby doll aisle and watching her eye all the toys. I don't get reactions from Paige and Bree so I love seeing Kelsey when she lights up and sees little dollies.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 343 | December 8, 2012 - Saturday
Today was Lisa's baby shower at her home in Gainesville. I drove up with my mother-in-law and three of her friends for the day. By far the funnest shower I'd ever been to and I can't wait to meet Miss Teagan in January.



No comments:

Post a Comment