Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

Day 119

Our little baby girl is 18 months old...aaahhh!!!
Where did our baby go? I look at her and see how she's developed into this beautiful, kind-hearted, fun, shy, silly, unique little girl and I can't take it. She's our last child and I'm trying my best to savor every moment with her before she gets too big and wants her space. 

I love those big, blue eyes, dimpled cheeks, chubby legs, and squishy-faced looks. She's a 22 lb fireball and at this rate will be taller than me at 33 ½ inches. She a completely independent eater and drinker and will help get herself dressed and puts her own shoes on. She a little quieter than we'd like but had a complete comprehension of everything that is said to her. 

October will be her before I know it and my baby will be a toddler.

See an entire post with all of her images on my main photography blog at 


No comments:

Post a Comment