Monday, April 16, 2012

April 10th through April 12th

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Most nights Kelsey sleeps in her crib the whole night through, but every once in a while she'll wake up to nurse and falls asleep with me in the bed. I don't mind sharing a bed with her because this is what I wake up to...her beautiful little face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The kids decided to play with the bubbles they received in their Easter baskets today. I like this one of Connor, who had a bubble burst on his hair.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thursday, April 12, 2012
I've spent the past few days pruning the bottom of the huge drake elm in our front yard and it's created a beautiful canopy of shade for us. I decided to lay a big blanket down and spread out some toys for Kelsey to play with as we waited for the kids to get home from school. Miss Kelsey sat for the first time, all by herself ( only a few seconds at a time but it was still amazing to see).


No comments:

Post a Comment