Friday, April 6, 2012

March 30th through April 3rd

Friday, March 30, 2012
Kelsey loves her some toes.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 31, 2012
Our little town had a business expo and carnival this weekend. Grandma joined the girls, Pete, and I as we strolled along the almost 100 local business who set up tents along Riverside Dr. 

It was a beautiful day out...so glad we braved the crowd to get the girls and myself out of the house!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 1, 2012
Our new favorite spot is on the back porch watching the girls play in the pool



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 2, 2012
I had a client come into the studio this morning. I set up the backdrops, get my lighting adjusted and to test it, I would normally place a doll where the baby would sit. Today Kelsey was my assistant, so I snapped a few shots of her while we waited for our session to start.



The new blue background I just received.  It's prefect for boys or girls!




I guess I worked her too hard!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
I found a new popcorn while shopping the other day that turns blue when it pops. I was afraid it would turn everything the girls touched blue but I soon realize that was the least of my worries. Paige decided to push one of the kernels up her nose and got it so lodged up there I almost had to take her to the ER. Blood was everywhere from her trying to get it out that I was starting to get worried. Luckily Pete came home just in time and was able to blow in her mouth and force the kernel out of her nose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment