Monday, April 9, 2012

April 4th through April 7th

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
My little bunny is celebrating her first Easter and I couldn't pass up dressing her in a "My First Easter" dress and adorable bunny ears...they only let you do this for so long!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 5, 2012
We dye our eggs today. It's always a challenge getting Paige and Bree involved in any kind of craft project but they did really well and seem to be aware of what we were doing. I'm glad I did this even if it won't be a memory for them, I will always have the memory that we did it together.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 6, 2012
I love visiting the girls at school and always try to bring a special treat for all their classmates. My mother-in-law and Kelsey joined me as we spent the morning with nine friends and four teachers eating snack, special cupcakes (that's I'm smacking myself for not photographing), and playing on the playground. Paige was excited to show me how he can climb the ladder all by herself.




These are the treats I made for their class...they are sooo good and an awesome way to use up all those peeps.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 7, 2012
Our very first Easter Egg Hunt! I decided that I wasn't going to let the fact that I had two special needs children (one in a wheelchair) and a five month old stop me from getting out and having a little fun this Easter weekend. I took all four kids to Old Fort Park in New Smyrna for their first egg hunt. I was doing awesome...kids dressed and out the door and set to arrive just in time. Well, I cut it a little too close because as we got out of the car we heard the horn sound for the hunt to begin. By the time we got to the park there were no eggs left, but Connor was amazing and took Paige to "look" for eggs and totally made the best of it. While he explored the fort, the girls and I played in the grass and met the Easter bunny. It was a beautiful day with my little bunnies!






No comments:

Post a Comment