Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 15th - February 17th

48/365

My little helper Bree putting the dirty diapers in the diaper pail. She gets so excited when I ask her to help me and when she can do it. Her face lights up when I tell her 'I'm so proud of you'...love her!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

47/365
Her obsession. Paige has a thing with repetitive play. For days on end she will dump out this bucket of letters, pick them up one by one, put them in the bucket and dump it back out again. One good thing is it keeps her preoccupied. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

46/365
A girl after my own heart. I can not sweep or mop without her right by my side wanting to help. 






No comments:

Post a Comment