Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

Day 127
This day was long over due. A day with just me and Connor...no little sisters. I had a full day planned and the best part is Connor had no clue what was about to happen. 

As he got dressed for school I handed him a new pair of baggies and a shirt and said 'why don't you wear this today'. He looked confused and then I told him he wasn't going to school--I was taking him for a Mom+Son Day at Seaworld and Aquatica. 

We had a blast! Did all the things we couldn't do when the girls were with us...rode all the rides together, saw all the shows, walked through the gifts shops, enjoyed a relaxing day at Seaworld. Then, after lunch, we headed across the street to Aquatica and finally got to ride every slide there...something we'd never done before. 

The weather was absolutely perfect and I hope it will be a day Connor will never forget. I must make this a yearly thing before he gets too big and doesn't want to hang with mom!







































No comments:

Post a Comment