Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week One | January 1st through 7th


Happy New Year everyone!!!


Every year people make a resolution, or several resolutions, to change the way they do things or to do something they've never done before. Well, you are now taking part in my resolution--a resolution to be more present in my childrens' lives. My resolution is titled "365 days of the Coderre Family". Everyday I promise to not only capture images of my clients' family but mine as well.

I opened up the file on my computer labeled Family 2011 and was shock to see only a few photos from the two or three times I made the effort to take decent pics of my kids. I'm totally guilty of  phone snapping--I have over 500 images on my phone. The sad part was that there is not a single picture of me and my husband, Pete, with the kids. I let an entire year go by without a single decent family photo :(

So, instead of promising to exercise more (probably should work on that though), or eat healthier (I won't go there), I will be capturing one, or more, photo a day of my family. It could be a photo of  Paige reading her favorite book or Connor playing basketball or the family together for a holiday. Whatever happens, I promise to be there to capture it! I may post every week, couple times a week...we'll see how it goes.

Now, let's meet the Coderre Family--Liz, Pete, Connor, Paige, Bree, and Kelsey...even our dog Zoie!

Sunday, January 1, 2012 - Bree welcomes Kelsey into her big girl room!

 Miss Kelsey is two months old now and we've made the transition from bassinet in
mommy and daddy's room to crib in her new room with big sister Bree. 
Paige seems a bit confused--we had to move her into Kelsey's room for 
safety reasons. So Paige has her own room now.




Monday, January 2, 2012 - It's crunch time
Every morning starts off the same in our house. Bree is first one up and today
she is enjoying her "Crunch n' Crunch" cereal with a little Elmo on the tv.



 Tuesday, January 3, 2012 - A warm cup o' soup
Today was a coooold day, so dinner had to be soup. It's a big deal when 
the girls get to feed themselves. Soup isn't usually a meal I give in to but Paige
was having such a fun time slurping and scooping.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012 - A quiet home makes a happy baby
Today was Connor, Paige, and Bree's first day back to school after the
holiday break. Kelsey decided to celebrate with a nap in her new room.





Thursday, January 5, 2012 - If you build it he will play
Connor decided he wanted to put together is roller coaster project. He opened 
the instruction book, handed it to me and said " Mom, this is all you!"...he did help me with the easy pieces.



Friday, January 6, 2012 - A baby's on his way
 

Today I had a newborn session and decided to do some behind
the scenes shots. I'll be posting more of these pics on my blog www.lizcoderreblog.com .


Saturday, January 7, 2012 - Are they done yet?

The girls and I baked cookies today and Paige impatiently watched them
while saying (in her cookie monster voice) "me want cookie".

No comments:

Post a Comment