Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week Three | January 15 through 17

We're going on our third week with this project and I'm so proud of myself. It's a real challenge to shoot everyday but what makes it easy is the fact that there is always something going on in our home. I decided to break this week up because i wanted to dedicate an entire post to our trip to Shriner's Hospital--our next post. Here's what happened so far...  

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - Miss Independent

Paige loves copying everything I do and moving the mouse around and clicking on the keyboard is one of her favorites.

Monday, January 16, 2012 - I'm open!

Connor got a basketball hoop for Christmas and loves shooting hoops. Since it was a beautiful day and the kids were home from school, we decided to play outside all day. Paige loved being included in the game and Bree cheered from the sideline.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - Two month shots

Last week was Kelsey's two-month checkup when she received most of her immunizations. Because of the twins medical conditions I was concerned with giving Kelsey sooooo many shots in one day--especially the DTaP shot (with an known side effect of seizures) so I decided to split them up over a two week period. Today we went back for one more shot and Kelsey go a camo band-aid...can you see it (haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment