Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 30th through September 1st

Day 243 | August 30, 2012 - Thursday
After school snack...hummas and pita chips


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 244 | August 31, 2012 - Friday
A little girl that lives a few houses down from us gave Paige these sunglasses. She loves them, even though she wears them upside down...silly girl.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 245 | September 1, 2012 - Saturday
I know this isn't a picture of the family but it still just as important to me. I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and decided to attempt to do the kids hand prints. Bought a 4 pack of canvas squares and used some paint from my craft box and voila...a keepsake I'll have forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment