Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 32 through 35 | February 1st to 4th

Hello February and hello to one month of completing my 365 days of a picture a day of our family. Not many resolutions make it this far so I'm pretty proud of myself. I have to admit that I have missed some perfect photo opportunities throughout our days at home and while we're out and about. I keep challenging myself to keep my camera close and to predict these opportunities (it can be hard when your camera weighs 5lbs and isn't the easiest thing to lug around :) 


Wednesday, February 1, 2012
"Sleepy Day"

Kelsey spent a lazy afternoon with daddy on the couch, trying to get a nap in before the big kids got home from school.


Thursday, February 2, 2012
"Mommy's Eyes"

I love looking into her beautiful blue eyes and even caught a glimpse of myself in them.


Friday, February 3, 2012
"Beautiful hair"
This was one of those moments that I missed. I wish I had photographed her getting her hair cut...didn't think about it till she was almost done. At least I was able to get this one of her looking into the mirror at her new cut. She kept saying "Awe...it's soooo beautiful". 


Saturday, February 4, 2012
"Pile up"
In our house the laundry never ends...there is always a pile to be folded, unfolded by Paige, refolded by me, thrown off the table by Bree, and refolded yet again by me.  It's a fun process *insert sarcasm*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment