Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 28th through January 31st

First month down...eleven more to go! I have to say wasn't sure if I could/would stick to this but I did. This was the only new year resolution I made and I'm so proud I stuck to it. Anyone else out there still sticking to their resolution(s)? Anyone else have a photo project they're working on...I'd love to hear about it!  


Saturday, January 28, 2012
"Monkeying Around"
 
I bought this cute little sock monkey hat before Kelsey was born and she finally fits into it. I put it on her for her three month old session (see more photos by clicking HERE ).


Sunday, January 29, 2012
"Images Art Festival"

Every year at this time close to 100 artists and vendors from all over the country come to Canal Street and Riverside Dr. to show off and sell their paintings, jewelry, clothing, and photography at New Smyrna Beach's annual Images Art Festival. A tent was set up with arts and crafts for the kids and Paige had the chance to make bubble art. It was a beautiful day and was nice to spend a day at the park with the family.


Monday, January 30, 2012
"Morning with Mommy"

Mornings in our house are so quiet with the three older kids in school. Spending this time with Kelsey is precious and I soak up every minute of this time with her. 



 Tuesday, January 31, 2012
"Bree's big wheels"


Today was the first day Bree rode her wheelchair to school.  The poor thing looked so scared getting on the bus on the lift this morning but by the time she got home she was all smiles and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment