Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day 45 | February 14, 2012

Our valentine's day started off wonderfully. Everyone was dressed in their adorable holiday outfits and off to school. Kelsey and I made treats for Paige and Bree's class and spent most of our morning there. 



Mrs. Pio feeding Paige one of the cupcakes I made with Bree enjoying hers in the background.



The girls always enjoy playing outside on the swings and Kelsey was able to join them for the first time. 



These are Connor's valentine's for his classmates...he loved them! 



The yummy cake pops and mini cupcakes I made for the girls' class...they were a hit!



Paige and Bree's valentine's for their classmates...these were sooo fun to make:)



I had to include a photo of the beautiful roses Pete bought me--my favorite color pink!



 And, of course, I had to get a few photos of Kelsey in her "First Valentine" outfit.




Check back to see how our day ended not so wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment