Sunday, February 12, 2012

Days 40 through 42 | February 9th-11th

Thursday, February 9, 2012
"Kelsey's First Play date"

Kelsey and I had a wonderful morning with some old friends and new ones too! Our friend Sara invited us over to join her and her daughters Kirra and Bella for their weekly play date. Our new friends Tripp and his mom Sunshine, and Isaac with his mom Tara were also there. The mom's enjoyed a delicious lunch with drinks and even though Kelsey can't keep up with the big kids yet she had fun too! 




Friday, February 10, 2011
"Another trip to Shriner's Hospital"
Today I braved the 3 hour trip to Tampa all by myself. I've done it before but not with Kelsey too. The ride there wasn't too bad and with big brother Connor's help the time waiting for the girls new braces wasn't too bad either. The car ride home however was awful! There were so many accidents that with all the traffic and sitting on I-4, our 3 hour ride took 5 :( Leaving the house at 9:30am to get home at 8:00pm made for a long day...nothing we couldn't handle, right!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2012
"Coloring"
Whenever the kids are driving me nuts and are bored I like to roll out a long piece of backdrop paper and put down a box of crayons and let them scribble till their hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment