Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 46 | February 15, 2012

This post is really a two day event that started on Valentine's Day and will end...well, we're not sure when it will end! Without going into too much detail, the kids and I were on our way home after Bree's therapy appointment in Daytona when our car collided with one car, who collided with another, and another, and another. No one was injured and the damage to all cars can be repair (we originally were told they were totaling our van). The accident is still being investigated and we're looking at several weeks of repair work before we get the van back.
The photo on the left is of the car moments after the accident and the one on the right is of the front end while we emptied our all our belongings while it sat in the tow yard.
 The worse part of all of this is every time I get in the car, drive down the road, and see break lights I panic a bit that I won't be able to stop. I know this will eventually go away, but while the event is still fresh in my mind, driving is something I'm not comfortable with just yet.


"Collide"

1 comment: