Friday, March 2, 2012

February 25th through 28th

March is already here and I've been so busy that getting these images posted seems impossible. I'm still shooting everyday but finding the time to upload, edit, and blog is my challenge. My goal is to be completely caught up with this, and with work, by Spring Break...we'll see how it goes :-)


 Saturday, February 25, 2012 
Paige figured it out...how to climb into Kelsey's pack n' play. Thankfully Kelsey was not in it at the time but now we have to be more aware of where Paige is--do not want any more boo-boos for my baby.




Sunday, February 26, 2012
My little cuddle bug! Sunday mornings are usually reserved for reading/tearing up the paper but today Kelsey and I got to sleep in. It's always a special treat when Pete is off :)



Monday, February 27, 2012
There is always some sort of baked good in our house...not good for mommy. Usually it's brownies (Connor's favorite) or cookies (Paige and Bree's favorite). Today we made cupcakes and they were yummy!!!




Tuesday, February 28, 2012
It's so exciting to see how alert and playful Kelsey is becoming. I put her in this mobile stander today and she looooved it. Every time she would kick her legs music would play and she thought it was hilarious.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment