Friday, March 30, 2012

March 23rd through March 28th

Friday, March 23, 2012
Pete decided to take just Paige for a walk this evening, so Bree and I decided to have a little playtime in the front yard. Our tree is starting to get all it's leaves back and has created a beautiful green canopy over the lawn.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturday, March 24, 2012
When Paige and Bree were babies they loved their jumper, so I couldn't wait to get Kelsey in hers...she loves it too!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday, March 25, 2012
A weekend filled with naughtiness from Paige! First, we suspect Paige flushed our only set of car keys. Then she decided to give herself a home tattoo. There's never a dull moment with her!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 26, 2012
While cooking dinner I decided to mash some of the carrots I was preparing for Kelsey to taste. She's been strictly breastfeed until this point, so I was curious (as most parents) to see what she would do. 
She loved them! she grabbed the spoonful of carrots and brought it to her mouth and eat like she'd been doing it her whole little life.


Wonder what food we'll try next?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Today is report card day. I couldn't be more proud of Connor...his first semester of straight A's! Unfortunately, because he received an N (needs improvement) in Personal development in Art, he is not eligible for Honor Roll. He was disappointed that he did not receive an award at his school's Pride Assembly but I'm still proud of him and treated him to dinner out and a new toy.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I had the camera turned on me today. Connor asked if he could take a picture with my camera (I was a little nervous b/c it's so heavy). He wanted to take a picture of me holding Kelsey because "she looked to cute".


Today was also Kelsey's 4-5 month check up with the pediatrician. She received only one shot...I will never allow my children to receive an entire series of immunizations in one day. She did great and we'll be going back next week for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment