Monday, March 26, 2012

March 17 through March 22

Saturday, March 17, 2012
Another first for Kelsey...her first St. Patrick's Day.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 18, 2012
Paige loves helping me clean. You may have seen the photo of her wiping the table a few days ago. Today she helped me put the silverware away...well, I ended up cleaning it all again because I caught her licking the spoons!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
After driving 20 miles juat to remember I forgot our tickets and driving back home, we made it to Seaworld for our first trip of the year. I bought year passes to the park as well as to Aquatica, so expect lots of pictures from our trips. Today we took it easy--just walked around, playing at the splash park, had lunch and headed home by 4pm. Thekids favorite part was giving the stingrays high-fives and listening to the drummers in blue.






Paige was so cute...she wanted to get in the "pool" so bad.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I couldn't help but take advantage of the beautiful weather, so the kids and I asked my mom to meet us for lunch playdate at the Pavillion in Port Orange. Five Guys hamburgers and a pirate ship is all it takes to make the little ones happy. I just love the silly smile Kelsey had on her face.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 22, 2012
A yucky cough has kept Kelsey ( and mommy!) up the past few nights. Thanks to the amazing ladies at Carithers Pediatrics, Kelsey was able to get an appointment and given antibiotics to stop the cough before it became something more serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment