Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 8th through March 12th

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Most parents can relate to this photo...the sticky, snotty nose. Runny noses go around my daughter class all year long so this is a norm for us. The best part is when their hair gets plastered to their face. 




Friday, March 9, 2012
Bree has come so far since the seizure that cause stroke-like symptoms a year and a half ago. She's pulling herself up to stand and will stand flat-footed in her braces now.





Saturday, March 10, 2012
She's back...$12,000 later and she looks good as new!



Sunday, March 11, 2012
Today was one of the best days with my little guy. Connor and I spend the entire day together (just the two of us) and had lunch and went to UCF Arena for the Phineas and Ferb Live! show. It's a memory I hope he will never forget!




Monday, March 12, 2012
This is a typical after school activity for Connor...he would spend hours playing games if I would let him. His hand/eye coordination amazes me sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment