Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 13th through March 16th

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Paige looooves to talk on the phone and after throwing my phone across the room (thank goodness for otterboxes) I finally said enough. Pete found one of his old phones and now she can't stop jibber jabbering. She carries it in her purse and takes it everywhere. 




Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Paige is such a girly girl. If she could wear a dress everyday she would. She is always asking to dress like a princess and I'm more than happy to dress her up.




Thursday, March 15, 2012
Another milestone for our littlest! Miss Kelsey has found her piggies and enjoys trying to put her foot in her mouth and sucking on her toes....brings tear to my eyes to see her developing right on track.




Friday, March 16, 2012
You may not believe it but my mom celebrated her *ah hem* 50th birthday with week and as a surprise we threw her a birthday party. She had no clue but was a good sport about putting on all the cheesy props I bought her. 
Happy Birthday Mom xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment