Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7th

Day 312 | November 7, 2012 - Tuesday
Today was PT for Bree and the whole family headed to First Steps to see Mrs. Beth for our weekly visit. With the time change, the sun is setting earlier in the day now and today, as we sat in the waiting room, the photographer in me couldn't help but ooh and ahh over the way the sun was beaming through the windows. 

I normal post one main photograph for my the pic-of-the-day but love both of these equally and thought "this is my project and I can do what ever I want". The one on the left is Paige looking through the front door and the one on the right is Kelsey sitting at the kiddie table. They are both taken with my old school iphone 3gs so not the best pics but still two of my favorites of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment