Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 9th and 10th

Day 314 | November 9, 2012 - Friday
This has been a work-in-progress for about two weeks now. I have 12 {yes twelve} diaper boxes filled with girls clothes that I've been trying to go through. With the cold weather arriving, digging out the long-sleeved shirts, pants, and sweater turned into what you see below. I have so many generous friends who have given our girls clothes that could last for years, but it became too much. 
So today I pulled everything out, taped off sections of the floor for each size and got down to business. Kelsey acted as my little helper until she decided it would be funner to fling the clothes around the room so mommy could refold it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 315 | November 10, 2012 - Saturday
My three little girls are oh so sick. Runny noses, fevers, coughs, and all around miserable-ness has been my Saturday morning. Then I found Paige reading to Kelsey...honestly one of the sweetest things I'd ever seen come from my crazy little Paigey. Kelsey loved it and snuggled with her big sister for quite some time. I'd never see Paige so calm and patient...goodness, I love that girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment