Friday, November 2, 2012

November 1st

Day 306 | November 1, 2012 - Thursday
Fall is in the air and what does that mean? The fair is here! I love this time of year and was so excited when Pete said he wanted to take the family. So we loaded up the kiddos and headed to the Volusia County Fair in Deland.



I love taking the kids to see the animals. Paige loved the chickens and roosters, Bree loved the bunnies, Kelsey liked the sheep, and Connor liked the cows. Connor to most of the animal pics...he did pretty good.


  I took this one...not sure if I like it in B&W or color.


 What's the fair with out a turkey leg :) 

Connor's first ride was my favorite as a kid, the Gravitron. I couldn't decided whether he would get off and tell me he was going to be sick or say "That was awesome". Take a guess what he said!


Connor was the only one to do the rides...momma's stomach could barely handle watching him.


This was my absolute favorite ride when I was younger!


I was so excited about getting a shot like this. This was way more hard then I expected, especially since I couldn't find him for most of the ride. Below is a crop of the image above so you can see where he is.













No comments:

Post a Comment