Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 21st through 23rd

Day 356 | December 21, 2012 - Friday
Like father, like daughter. She's on her phone almost as much as her daddy...tell stories I'm sure.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 357 | December 22, 2012 - Saturday
My Uncle Howard and Aunt Tammie came to visit the girls today and top bring Christmas gifts since we can't get together Christmas day. I just love this photo of Kelsey talking to Auntie Tammie...have fun captioning it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 358 | December 23, 2012 - Sunday 
Every year for the past 15 years I have baked (from scratch!) holiday cookies and candies. This year just wasn't happening. I felt so guilty for not making the effort so I broke down and bought boxed mixes and easy recipes. Thankfully I had a little help. Okay, so he only helped so he could like the bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment