Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 9th through 11th

Day 244 | December 9, 2012 - Sunday

We've developed quite the system to tubby time for the girls. Pete cleans the girls while I get jammies ready and dress them when they're done. We put all three girls in at the same time which sometimes leads to someone in trouble for pulling hair, biting, or pinching. Daddy usually forget to do the conditioner and most times doesn't rinse all the soap out of their hair, but I know if I complain I'll be the one doing it all and I know better than that!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 345 | December 10, 2012 - Monday

Connor finally finished his Christmas wish list tonight. He thought long and hard about what he wanted, making sure he asked for everything he could possibly need. His first list consisted of a cell phone, xbox 360 and every game, ipad, and every other high priced electronic you can think of. I then asked him to revise and he did a better, more realistic list. We'll see how he does :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 346 | December 11, 2012 - Tuesday

I finally received my greeting cards from the lab today and got right to addressing the envelopes. I had to walk away to answer the phone and this is what I found when I got back...it's incredible what she picks up just by watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment