Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 29th | Miss Kelsey is 7 months!

Day 150 | May 29, 2012 - Tuesday
Sitting up all by herself now, our little babe is growing! Even though she has two of her bottom teeth, she's still not into foods just yet. At her last weigh in she was 15lbs 3oz and 26 3/4 inches. She loves Blues Clues and Dora the Explorer and will sit and play independently for 30 minutes or more. She's a true angel and I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to have her.



 I decided to check out some local spots to see what kind of shots I could get. Kelsey and I hit Rotary Park in Edgewater. I'm pretty pleased with how the images came out and would definitely recommend clients to consider this location.




Then we drove along Riverside Dr. and came upon these cute little flowers at Menard May Park. By this point it was noon, very hot and I had to wake Kelsey up from her instant nap after the last location. So, she wasn't too keen on me taking her photos. But it just shows you that there are opportunities at any location.


After a brief nap at home I decided to take just a few more of Kelsey in our front yard under our beautiful Drake Elm...one of my favorite spots to shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment