Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 30th thru June 1st

Day 151 | May 30, 2012 - Thursday
Connor asked if he could prepare dinner tonight so I decided to cook the kiddos their favorite, Panko Chicken Fingers. Connor loves helping me make these because he gets to make a mess with the flour, egg, and breadcrumb...every piece was eaten!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 152 | May 31, 2012 - Friday
Got my GoPro Hero Naked camera today! Kelsey helped me test it out to see how it worked indoors...doesn't do to well in low light. I don't mind though as I plan to use this outdoors for the most part.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 153 | June 1, 2012 - Saturday
 Yep...definitely better outdoors. The wide angle is pretty extreme as you can see Kelsey's hand as I hold her on my hip


No comments:

Post a Comment