Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 8, 2013

67/365

First, I'd like to say how proud I am of my amazing husband. Who can say they have worked at the same company for 25 years? My hubby can and he (along with over 500 others) was celebrated at an awards banquet at the beautiful World Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL. 

It was great to see so many people who have dedicated so many years to Publix Super Markets in the Jacksonville Division. One of which is our good friend Mark and his wife Cindy. Publix did an outstanding job of providing everyone with an amazing experience by providing each associate with a one-night stay at the Renaissance World Golf Village, a delicious dinner and dessert, and drinks all night! 


Below is our suite...I could sleep in the bed for days.


Our view


At dinner


Celebrating 25 years of Service


Todd Jones, Publix's company president, started the night off showing everyone his drumming skills...he's pretty good!


President Todd Jones welcoming everyone



Pete's name in the program


I worked for Publix for 11 years...it's how I met Pete. I've been retired for 6 years and yet this guy still remembers me. Mr. Brett Sloan is Publix's Jacksonville Regional Director.


They did such a great job with the decor and lighting...it was a beautiful night.


And here is Mr. Scott Brubaker, vice-president of Publix Super Markets, celebrating 12 special associates who were honored for 40 years of service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment