Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 10th through 12th, 2013

71/365


Kelsey is becoming a little mommy to Paige and Bree. It's been difficult for me to keep up with the girls and with all three home all day long I am just plain exhausted. Bree kept asking for water to drink so Kelsey took it upon herself to give sissy a little sip. Connor captured with for be since even lifting my camera was too much for me. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


70/365

I could have literally died...or at least I wanted to. I have not been this sick in a long time and it was all I could do to even keep my eyes open. It's not easy being a sick mommy trying to take of sick kiddos who stayed home from school.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

69/365

Even when she's the sickest she's ever been, Paige finds the energy to keep us all entertained. She thought it was so funny that she got to wear mommy's sunglasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment