Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 15, 2013

74/365

I'm feeling so much better and just in time for a mini family reunion/Bike Week party at my aunt and uncles house. Aunt Deena (my grandmother's sister Justina) and second-cousins Linda and Karol came down from New Jersey for a long weekend to spend time with family and friends who also traveled from all over Europe. All photos were taken with my iPhone and edited with PicTapGo.


We tried to get a Connor to take a photo with all the ladies but he was a little shy...Linda grabbed and just in time for this quick shot.

My handsome guy


Pete was able to stop by for a bit after work...glad he was able to spend some time with the family.


Top Left to Right : my Aunt Tammie, cousin Karol, Uncle Bucko (Howard), and mom Debbie
Bottom: Serg and Gus


The greatest man I know...my Uncle Bucko!

No comments:

Post a Comment