Friday, March 22, 2013

March 21, 2013

80/365

What a day for Connor! Awards ceremony and a field trip to the local museum and I was there for every minute of it. We started the morning with Connor receiving two awards--first for Quality Demonstration of Cooperation and second for Honor Roll. Immediately after the awards, all fifth grade classes loaded up on school buses and headed to the Museum of Arts and Sciences in Daytona Beach. We sat back and learned all about the solar system the the museum's planetarium then sat in their theater as one of the curators taught us about they types of energy. I was even asked to go up on stage to particpate! Everyone enjoyed lunch outside under the warm sun then headed back to school. I'm pretty sure this will be the last field trip I will ever go on with Connor and I'm glad I took the time to do it :)


Connor with his buddy Zach


I can only image what he is thinking...surrounded by all these cute young ladies.


 A shot I managed to get during the laser light show in the planetarium. 


One thing I learned today...Connor is a social butterfly and is friendly with pretty much everyone in his class.



No comments:

Post a Comment