Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013

89/365

The Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Old Fort Park in New Smyrna was today and I'm glad I braved the crowds all by myself to take the kiddos. The city put on the event for kids off all ages and Connor was able to participate in the 10-12 year age group. Bree was being fussy, Paige was hitting people as the walked by, and Kelsey was doing her fair share of naughtiness so I didn't get to take as many photos as I wanted but it was still a nice afternoon. 

Afterwards, I felt super brave and took all four kids to lunch at Red Robin. My theory is if I let fear overtake me then we'll never experience life. 
Everyone knows by now that getting all of my kids smiling and looking at the camera will never happen (without the help of photoshop ;-) but I always try. 

 New Smyrna Beach Egg Hunt 2013

New Smyrna Beach Egg Hunt 2012

The we went out for lunch...taken with iPhone5 and edited with PicTapGo





No comments:

Post a Comment