Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 12th through 14th

Day 286| October 12, 2012 - Friday
Finally bought all the fabric need for the girls Halloween costumes. I decided to make them myself after seeing an adorable pic will googling matching costumes. I don't want to give it away yet but they will be very sweet!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 287 | October 13, 2012 - Saturday
It's not quite the fall weather I'm looking forward to but it was a beautiful day and we were sick of being inside, so the girls and I headed out to enjoy the last few days of summer.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 288 | October 14, 2012 - Sunday
What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon then a car ride to Dairy Queen.








No comments:

Post a Comment