Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 30th through October 2nd

Day 274 | September 30, 2012 - Sunday
It's not enough that Paige and Bree run through the house like a tornado but now I have a third little mess maker.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 275 | October 1, 2012 - Monday
With the family sick with the stomach bug the week before last and Paige home a few days with a cold our pantry was completely bare. So, Kelsey and I finally made it out to the grocery store...I love that I have a little shopping buddy and will usually bring her with me; even if Pete is home to watch her :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 276 | October 2, 2012 - Tuesday
After 11 month of freedom, Bree was hit by the seizure monster this morning. The seizure was a pretty rough one as it left her paralyzed on the entire right side of her body (known as Todd's Paralysis). She slept most of the day and I plan on keeping her home tomorrow for some additional recovery time. She's such a trooper and would crack a smile when I held her and looked her in the eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment