Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 26th and 27th

Day 300 | October 26, 2012 - Friday
Holy moly...300 days already! Today we saw the effects of Hurricane Sandy with strong winds and rain most of the day. With no lightning, Connor took advantage of the down pour with a run through the back yard.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 301 | October 27, 2012 - Saturday
I know that I'm guilty of taking more photos of Kelsey then any of the other kiddos. If you know me and know my twin girls, you would know how significant any little milestone can be to our family. Today Kelsey sat down in this chair all by herself...something Paige has only done for the past year or so and Bree still can't do. Heck, I still look in amazement as Kelsey toddles around the house while most parents probably stay excited with for a few days then become accustom to.






No comments:

Post a Comment