Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 20th, 2012

Day 294 | October 20, 2012 - Saturday
Spending more time with the kiddos has become top priority and with Connor home for the weekend a trip to the local pumpkin patch for their annual fall festival was the perfect little outing. I know taking all four kids out by myself may seem insane but if I didn't do it they would miss out on so many events. With Connor as my little helper, we loaded up the girls in their stroller and set off for pumpkins, bounce houses, and train rides at CorMeth Day School.

 Getting a pic of all four, looking happy and at the camera is impossible but it doesn't bother me. These images remind me of exactly what each kid was experiencing (happy, frustrated, over-stimulated, hungry).


Paige loved the slide! She struggled getting up (even with Connor's help) but seeing her face as she came fly down.
Then they burned more energy with a few minutes in the bounce house. 
All four had their face painted. Paige and Bree had flowers painted, Connor had fangs with blood, and Kelsey had a little pumpkin.


It was a beautiful day...love my kiddos!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment